Church of the Holy Ghost was built in the middle of XIV century in the Baroque style for the Benedictine monastery. Later the church was destroyed during the Hussite wars, and soon after, damaged by fire in 1689. Outwardly, this church, rebuilt after a fire, retains the original Gothic buttress (additional support protruding part of the wall, the vertical edge, taking up the severity of overlap) and high windows, but the nave vault was rebuilt in the Baroque style. Inside picture of St. Joseph on the high altar, and drinks (the scene in which the Virgin Mary weeps Christ depicting the Virgin Mary with the dead Christ, who is in her lap) XIV century, the statue of St. Anne and St. Wenceslas and busts of St. Adalbert. Front of the church a stone statue of St. John of Nepomuk.